Quality Manager (M&E).
£60,000 - £65,000
job description.A mission critical role on a Mission Critical project!!!
- Are you an experienced M&E Quality Manager with major project experience?
- Have you ever worked on large data centre projects?
- Are you the person responsible for setting quality standards and for making sure quality goals are met?
If so, this could well be the role for you. Our client is an award winning Main Contractor specialising in high profile, complex build projects across the UK. We have been asked to supply an experienced Quality Manager to oversee the M&E works on their biggest schemes.
Quality Manager (M&E) roles and responsibilities:
- Planing Mechanical and Electrical project quality controls
- Communicating project specific quality requirements to all internal staff and subcontractor teams
- Ensuring programs are successfully implemented on all projects
- Producing development specific inspection test plans with the project team as guidance for contractors
- Ensuring that the project and design teams are in full alignment with regards to quality & ISO documentation
- Overseeing commissioning at the completion of each project stage
Quality Manager experience required:
- Prevous experience working within a quality related role on a major build project
- Strong IT / reporting skills
- Highly organised and clear communicator
- Previous experience in quality system implementation
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality management systems is desired
- Ability to understand design, production and installation procedures
This role is red hot, our client is looking to get somebody on board ASAP, we have interview slots to fill this week. For full details on this role, contact Tom Vokkri at our Bankside HQ - 0208 332 2727.