£250 per day
job description.One of our top clients has asked us to supply them with a Freelance QS on the back of several recent project wins. A leading Main Contractor they have secured projects in the Education, Healthcare and Residential sectors.
You will be responsible for up to 3 x projects at any one time, taking them from procurement through to final accounts. Project values range from £500k - £15m.
Quantity Surveyor responsibilities:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of financial matters.
- Negotiating valuations with sub-contractors.
- Chairing site & client progress meetings.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regularly updating final accounts.
- Mentoring & leading more junior commercial staff.
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation and agreement of all final account matters.
- Monthly cost/value reconciliation.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
Quantity Surveyor experience required:
- JCT Contract experience.
- 5 + years QS experience working for leading Main Contractors.
- Degree qualified or similar.
- Full Clean UK Driving licence.
Please feel free to fast track you application By calling Alex Poulter on 07731974003 or send your CV to Alex.P@buildspaceuk.com