job description.Our client is a leading Construction Main Modular Contractor specialising in design and build projects up and down the country. They have had a superb couple of years, experiencing significant growth across the business and together we have been asked to supply 4 Quantity Surveyor's to oversee projects across various parts of the UK. Birmingham, Manchester, London, Essex.
They are currently working on a number of mixed use projects, Healthcare, Residential and Commercial build and need an experienced QS to delivery projects to meet its financial targets.
Quantity Surveyor responsibilities:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Cost valuations with sub-contractors.
- Negotiation with sub-contractors.
- Procurement of all supply items and subcontractor packages.
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Chairing site and client progress meetings.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regularly updating projected final accounts.
- Recruiting, mentoring and leading junior Commercial staff.
- Regularly updating and managing cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation and agreement of all final account matters.
- Monthly cost/value reconciliation.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
Quantity Surveyor experience required:
- Minimum 5 years Quantity Surveyor experience.
- Having experience working for a top main contractor or similar
-£10m + project experience
-Modular experience will be an advantage
- Degree educated or similar.
- Strong communication / reporting / IT skills.
The salaries, packages and technical challenges on offer are second to none. If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV to Meera Patel on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org