job description.We are working for one of the fastest growing Main Contractors in the UK. They have a strong pipeline of work across the UK and have a strong presence in the industrial build sector. They are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor on either a freelance or permanent basis, for a major scheme based in South London (role is outside IR35).
Quantity Surveyor responsibilities:
- Procurement of all sub-contractors.
- Procurement of all supply items (via Purchasing Department).
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Reporting upline to Commercial Manager / Commercial Director.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- Working on final accounts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working for a leading Tier 1 main contractor.
- Experience working on large scale projects (new build warehouses / distribution centres ideally).
- Degree-educated in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- RICS would be desirable.
Our client offers industry leading project work, training and career development opportunities.. The salaries and packages available are highly attractive!
If you are interested in this project e-mail your CV to Sadek Rahman - email@example.com