Retail Project Manager.
£275 per day
job description.If you are Project Manager looking for your next high-profile role, Build Space has just the job! Our client is a leading Developer / Main Contractor who has built some of the largest Retail and Mixed-Use projects in the UK over the last 20 years.
They are actively recruiting for a freelance Retail Project Manager to assist in multiple fit out's, extensions, and refurbs within a live shopping centre. You will also be responsible for overseeing the handover of stores to new tenants.
Responsibilities as Project Manager include:
- Design Development, both pre-construction and through the build.
- Procurement, both materials and sub contractors.
- Drafting both short term and target programmes against the Master Programme.
- Sub contractor management, ultimate control of all people on-site.
- Developing the original Health & Safety plans, checking methods statements and risk assessments.
- Liaison and co-ordination with architects, designers, structural and building services consultants on all technical queries.
- Project budgets.
- Retail construction project experience is essential.
- Construction qualification required (HNC as a minimum, degree qualified is desirable).
- Experience in live and new build retail environments.
- The ability to work preconstruction on design and take it through to site.
Please note this is a long-term freelance role. If you fit these criteria and are interested in the above opportunity, to apply for this role forward your CV to Buildspace for the attention of Rob Glaser.