Retail Project Manager.
£350 per day
job description.If you are Project Manager looking for your next high-profile role, Build Space has just the job! Our client is a leading Developer / Main Contractor who has built some of the largest Retail and Mixed-Use projects in the UK over the last 20 years.
They are actively recruiting for a freelance Project Manager (client-side) to manage multiple fit outs, extensions, and refurbs within a live shopping centre. You will be responsible for overseeing the exchange and handover of stores to new tenants.
Project Manager Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design development, both pre-construction and through the build
- Drafting both short-term and target programmes against the Master Programme
- Main contractor management, ultimately control of all people on-site
- Developing the original Health & Safety plans, checking methods statements and risk assessments
- Liaison and co-ordination with architects, designers, structural and building services consultants on all technical queries
- Project budgets
A successful candidate will have:
- CSCS card
- Retail construction project experience
- Construction qualification required (HNC as a minimum, degree qualified is desirable)
- Experience in live and new build retail environments
- The ability to work preconstruction on design and take it through to site
Please note this is a long-term freelance role, for 1-year minimum. If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the above opportunity, please apply through the website, or email your CV to email@example.com