Senior Construction Manager.
£325 per day
job description.Our client is one of the fastest growing Tier 1 Main Contractors in the UK. They have recently secured 3 x projects in the Northwest totalling £250m, one of which is a £90m in Liverpool. We have been asked to supply a Senior Construction Manager to help drive this massive project. You will manage a team of 5 x Site Managers on this challenging new build scheme.
- Number 2 on site, reporting in to a Senior Project Manager
- Working with the Senior Project Manager / Planner to help define the programme of works
- Working closely with the Design team throughout the project
- Overseeing the works of 5 Site Managers, ensuring all of their works are carried out to the highest detail
- Weekly / monthly progress reporting, commenting on performance and any risks to programme going forward as well as any improvements that can be made
- Resource / Labour management
- Ensuring that the highest standards of Health & Safety are adhered to throughout the site
- Managinging quality from the first day until last, making sure all work trade contractors are aware of the standards of delivery / finish required
- Minimum 7 years Construction Manager experience essential
- Extensive major project experience - >£50m preferred
- Hold SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid certificates
- Degree educated or similar
- Good written and verbal skills
We are looking to get a candidate up and running no later than Monday 9th August.