Senior Delay Claims Planner.
job description.Are you a Senior Planner with strong Delay Claims experience? If so, read on, as Build Space has one of the most exciting opportunities in the market. Our client is a leading London based Planning Consultancy with a formidable client portfolio. They have a superb Team that is widely regarded as best in class. They work on major projects across multiple sectors both in the UK and internationally. On the back of several recent contracts awards, we have been asked to supply a Senior Planner with excellent Delay Claims experience. You will bring with you a decent client base and the ability to hit the ground running in terms of experience.
Senior Delay Claims Planner requirements:
- Construction/ Planning Background.
- Demonstratable skills on Asta as a minimum.
- Delay analysis experience.
- Preparing Extension of Time ('EOT') claims.
- A good knowledge of the different delay analysis methodologies.
- Construction dispute experience.
- Qualifications – Degree or accreditations with CIOB etc.
The salaries, packages and career development opportunities on offer are market leading.
If interested in this position, contact Dominic Coyne at our London Bridge HQ - 0208 332 2727 / email@example.com