job description.Our client is a leading Main Contractor working on major projects for blue chip clients specialising in several different sectors such as industrial projects and operate across the UK. We are actively looking for Senior Engineers to work for this large contractor on a permanent basis.
Works will include heavy groundworks, structural steel, infrastructure and highways work.
Senior Engineer Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attend daily pre-works briefings
- Overseeing the setting out of projects
- Producing RFI's & producing and closing out clients
- Producing daily diaries
- Provide as built surveys and redline sketches
- Provide onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works
- Ensure that all work carried out is of the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Divisional Standards Manual
Senior Engineer Experience required:
- Minimum 5 year's engineering experience
- Worked with structural steel on previous projects
- CSCS Card
If you are interested in this project e-mail your CV to Sadek Rahman – firstname.lastname@example.org