job description.Our client is an established construction company specializing in Build, fit out and Refurbishment projects across the Retail, Distribution & Storage sectors. Due to a busy start to the year, they are looking for a Senior Estimator to join their Industrial division based in their Manchester office.
Responsibilities as Senior Estimator include:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Overseeing all cost implications relating to bid and tender
- Ensuring bids are accurate and competitive
- Prepare quantities for use in obtaining competitive quotes
- Technical analysis of tender returns
- Strive for most competitive tender solution
- Production of cost plans and budgets
- Management of all financial matters.
- Procurement of all sub-contract works.
- Procurement of all supply items
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified is preferable but not essential.
- 10 years + experience as an Estimator.
- Major project experience 15m+
- Previous new build Warehouse / Distribution projects (essential)
Our client offers excellent salaries, packages and career development opportunities. To apply for this job, email your CV to Lloyd Jones at Build Space, Lloyd.j@buildspaceuk. com