Senior Logistics Manager.
£300 per day
job description.Our client is a leading Developer / Main Contractor who has built some of the largest Retail and Mixed-Use projects in the UK over the last 20 years.
We have been asked to supply a Senior Logistics Manager to assist in the delivery of a High-Rise Residential scheme in East London.
This is a long-term freelance role with the potential to be on site until late 2022.
Senior Logistics Manager responsibilities required:
- Overseeing planning / programming in terms of labour, plant, and materials.
- Implementing logistics and supply chain vision, strategy and priorities.
- Making sure all internal / external logistics routes are laid down in the right places allowing for free passage of labour, plant and materials at all times.
- Helping to draft all operational procedures, method statements and lifting plans.
- Chairing Logistics Team meetings.
- Reviewing KPIs of all on site logistics constractors to make sure they performing well.
- Working with all contractors to ensure all logistics activities are not a constraining factor on the program. Where there are any issues, making sure these are reported properly and that the same issues do not arise again.
- Policing H&S on site making sure that the highest safety standards are adhered to at all times. - Spot checking safety inspections on occasion.
- Drafting / regularly updating the Site Waste Management Plan to ensure the safe and efficient removal of waste from the project.
Senior Logistics Manager experience required:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a Logistics Manager position.
- High Rise residential experience is essential.
- Experience Managing for top tier contractors / developers
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving.
- CSCS / First Aid
If you match the above criteria, please forward your CV to Rob Glaser at Buildspace.