Senior Project Manager.
job description.Over the last 3 years the advances in Offsite / Modular Build have been massive. This project is a case in point!
Our client is at the forefront of the Modular Build movement with an unrivalled portfolio of projects across all sectors. They have recently secured a 20 storey Residential Tower project in East London and we have been asked to supply a Senior Project Manager to take the scheme from preconstruction through to handover. The project is in a densely populated area with huge logistical challenges and a large number of stakeholders. You will report into the Construction Director and will be supported by a top class delivery team.
Senior Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing contract throughout the build ensuring all staff and subcontractors are aware the demands.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Senior Project Manager experience required:
- Minimum 20 years career experience.
- Minimum 10 years No.1 PM experience working for a leading Main Contractor.
- Experience of high rise Residential projects.
- Previous Modular Build project experience - desirable, not essential.
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
Our client offers competitive salaries and packages and the chance to work on the highest profile Offsite Build projects in the UK. If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - email@example.com.