Senior Project Manager.
job description.This is your chance to work on one of the largest build projects in Cornwall this year! Our client is one of the UK's leading Modular Build Main Contractors with projects up and down the country. Having recently secured a £40m, new build, Residential scheme on the Cornish coast we have been asked to supply a No.1 Senior PM to deliver this high profile apartment project. Reporting in to a Divisional Head, you we work with a top class site team on this challenging build.
Senior Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Senior Project Manager experience required:
- Minimum 20 years career experience.
- Minimum 10 years No.1 PM experience working for a leading Main Contractor experience.
- Experience of leading projects up to £20m in value.
- Previous Modular Build project experience - desirable.
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
Our client offers competitive salaries and packages and the chance to work on the highest profile Offsite Build projects in the UK. If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org.