Senior Project Manager.
job description.Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager with major project experience living in the South West? If so, this role will definitely be of interest!!! Our client is a leading Main Contractor specialising in Residential, Commercial, Education and Healthcare projects. We have been asked to supply a No.1, job running, Project Manager for a £30m mixed use scheme in the heart of Bristol. Reporting into a Regional Director, this is a profile role with a great business.
Senior Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
- Helping with work winning tenders where required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years No.1 PM experience.
- Major project experience - Residential, Commercial, Mixed Use.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or similar.
- Methodical, process driven, management approach.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
The salaries, packages and career development opportunities available are first rate. You will join a forward thinking, directional business with a unique culture.
If interested in this position contact Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: email@example.com.