Senior Project Manager.
job description.We are working with a Top Main Contractor who are looking to take on a Senior Project Manager to run a 30m residential scheme in East London. The scheme will go to site in August and they want to take someone on ASAP for the preconstruction stage.
Senior Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
- Helping with work winning tenders where required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years Senior Project Manager experience required.
- Major project experience - 20m+ in value.
- Degree educated or similar.
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS certified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
Our client offers industry leading project work, training and career development opportunities. The salaries and packages available are highly attractive!
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: email@example.com