Senior Project Manager.
job description.The Offsite / Modular Build sector is booming at the moment and there is nobody busier than this client of ours. Having recently secured several large projects in the Healthcare, Residential and Commercial sectors we have been asked to supply a number of Project Leads to cover these works. One of these roles is for a Senior Project Manager covering a 25 Healthcare project in Nottingham. Reporting into a Divisional Head, you will be ably supported by strong site teams well used to this kind of project.
Senior Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Senior Project Manager experience required:
- Minimum 20 years career experience.
- Minimum 10 years No.1 PM experience working for a leading Main Contractor experience.
- Experience of leading projects up to 20m in value.
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - email@example.com. Our client offers competitive salaries and packages and the chance to work on the highest profile Offsite Build projects in the UK.