Senior Project Manager.
job description.We are working with top Main Contractor that are a well established name in the UK construction industry. They are known for their company culture and there build quality is second to none. Due to a number of project wins they are looking to take on an experienced Project Manager to run a £20m cut & carve scheme on an industrial facility in the Basingstoke region.
Senior Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
- Helping with work winning tenders where required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years Project Manager experience required.
- Major project experience - £25m+ in value.
- Degree educated or similar.
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS certified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
Our client offers industry leading project work, training and career development opportunities. The salaries and packages available are highly attractive - Industry leading bonus schemes also!
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.