Senior Quantity Surveyor.
job description.Our client is a leading Construction Main Modular Contractor specialising in design and build projects up and down the country. They have had a superb couple of years, experiencing significant growth across the business and together we have been asked to supply a Lead Commercial Manager to oversee a project in Exeter. This Commercial Manager will be responsible for financial costs and budgets for the construction of a technically challenging Education project. The right Commercial Manager will need to be an accomplished leader that can motivate and guide staff to complete their work to a high standard, have strong commercial awareness and maintain the company's standards and reputation.
Senior Commercial Manager responsibilities:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Cost valuations with sub-contractors.
- Negotiation with sub-contractors.
- Procurement of all supply items and subcontractor packages.
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Chairing site and client progress meetings.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regularly updating projected final accounts.
- Recruiting, mentoring and leading junior Commercial staff.
- Regularly updating and managing cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation and agreement of all final account matters.
- Monthly cost/value reconciliation.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
Senior Commercial Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5 years Commercial Manager experience.
- Having experience working for a top main contractor or similar
-Modular experience will be an advantage
- Degree educated or similar.
- Strong mentoring / reporting / IT skills.
The salaries, packages and technical challenges on offer are second to none. If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV to Meera Patel on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org