Senior Quantity Surveyor.
£450 per day
job description.Our client is a leading Developer / Main Contractor who has built some of the largest Retail and Mixed-Use projects in the UK over the last 20 years. We have been asked to supply an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to aid in the massive Residential scheme in East London. You will be No.1 on this multi-storey, multi-tower build helping to really drive programme on this 2-3 year project.
Senior Quantity Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Management of all financial matters
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates
- Cost valuations and negotiation with sub-contractors
- Procurement of all supply items & subcontractor packages
- Preparation and pricing of contract valuations and variations
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors
- Chairing site & client progress meetings
- Regularly updating projected final accounts
- Mentoring & leading junior commercial staff
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts
- Monthly cost/value reconciliation
Senior Quantity Surveyor experience required:
- Proven experience and length of service as SQS or QS
- Professionally qualified (RICS / CIOB) – preferable but not essential
- Ability to financially manage projects circa £30m+ in value
- Confident in front of clients face-to-face / on video
- Ideally degree qualified in similar background
- Based locally or within commuting distance to East London
Our client offers industry leading project work, training and career development opportunities. The salaries and packages available are highly attractive!
If you are interested in this project e-mail your CV to Sadek Rahman – firstname.lastname@example.org