Senior Quantity Surveyor.
£350 - £400 per day
job description.Are you a Commercial expert in Construction? Do you want to join the future of construction! Can you current employer offer you carer development opportunities you're looking for? Look no further!
My client is forward thinking modular build contractor, they specialise in the delivery of build and offsite projects across the UK. They are currently working on a multimillion pound project in Exeter and need an experienced Senior QS to help deliver a project through to the end.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Cost valuations with sub-contractors.
- Negotiation with sub-contractors.
- Procurement of all supply items and subcontractor packages.
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Chairing site and client progress meetings.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regularly updating projected final accounts.
- Recruiting, mentoring and leading junior Commercial staff.
- Regularly updating and managing cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation and agreement of all final account matters.
- Monthly cost/value reconciliation.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience.
- Having experience working for a top main contractor or similar
- Modular experience will be an advantage
- Degree educated or similar.
- Strong mentoring / reporting / IT skills.
Build Space have a great relationship with this client, if you are an experienced Senior QS please contact Meera Patel of Build Space's Modular Space.