Senior Site Manager.
job description.Your chance to join one of the fastest growing Construction Main Contractors in the UK!!! Our client specialises in major design and build projects in the Commercial, Residential and Education sectors. On the back of a great start to 2020, with 5 x large schemes secured, we have been asked to supply a Senior Site Manager to head up a new build school project in the heart of Essex. Acting as No.2 on site to a Project Director, you will be responsible for the delivery of the job on the ground.
Senior Site Manager responsibilities:
- Programming amends
- Sub Contractor management
- H&S management
- Quality Control
- Client liaison
- Design input
- Solving Technical issues on site
- Driving project, leading from the front
- Recruitment where necessary
- Reporting upline to Project Director
Senior Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 10 years Site Management experience
- Major Project experience working for a leading Main Contractor
- Degree educated or similar
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS (Black)
- Good leader - can do, will do attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
The salaries, packages and careeer development opportunities on offer are market leading. If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Dominic Coyne at the e-mail address: email@example.com