Senior Site Manager.
£275 per day
job description.Are you a Senior Site Manager with excellent Residential Build project experience? If so, this could well be the position for you! Our client is a leading MMC Main Contractor with major projects up and down the country. They have recently secured a £15m Modular Build Apartment Block scheme in South East London and have asked us to supply a Senior Site Manager to help deliver this fast track scheme. This is a 12 month contract for a start on August 3rd. You will be No.2 to an on site Project Manager and will be tasked with driving the project.
Senior Site Manager roles & responsibilities:
- Programming amends
- Sub Contractor management
- H&S management
- Quality Control
- Client liaison
- Solving Technical issues on site
- Driving project, leading from the front
- Recruitment where necessary
- Reporting upline to Project Director
Senior Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 10 years Site Management experience
- Major Project experience working for a leading Main Contractor
- Degree educated or similar
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS (Black)
- Good leader - can do, will do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Dominic Coyne at the e-mail address: email@example.com.