Senior Site Manager.
job description.Our client is a Top 25 Construction Main Contractor requiring no introduction. Having recently secured an abundance of work across the Northern home counties of new Distribution Centre and Industrial projects they are looking to build up their project teams. Already considered an expert in the Distrubution Centre / Industrial market, our client is looking to increase their market share. We are looking to recruit a Senior Site Manager to help drive projects forward to hit regular program milestones whilst ensuring H&S and Quality Control targets are met.
- Daily briefings
- Issuing permits
- Site safety checks
- Toolbox talks & Site inductions
- Weekly reports
- Dealing with subcontractors including job inspections
- Checking the accuracy to the setting out works according to drawings
- Communicating with suppliers
- Maintaining site diary
- Reviewing Method Statements
- Minimum 10 years Site Manager experience.
- Previous project experience - structural steel builds - Distribution Centre / Industrial Units.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction or similar.
- SMSTS / First Aid / CSCS.
Our client is committed to paying a competitive salary and package in the market. Career development opportunities, both technically and professionally, are second to none.
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.