Senior Site Manager.
£50,000 per hour
job description.Our client is a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor requiring no introduction. They have a few projects in East Sussex and are looking to add a Senior Site Manager to the team to work on a major mixed-use scheme in the area.
Senior Site Manager responsibilities:
- Programming amends
- Sub Contractor management
- H&S management
- Quality Control
- Client liaison
- Design input
- Solving Technical issues on site
- Driving project, leading from the front
- Recruitment where necessary
- Reporting upline to Project Director
Senior Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5-10 years Site Management experience
- Major Project experience working for a leading Main Contractor
- Degree educated or similar
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS.
- Good leader - can do, will do attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
The salaries, packages and careeer development opportunities on offer are market leading. If interested to find out more about this role e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: Lloyd.email@example.com