Senior Site Manager.
£250 per day
job description.The Offsite / Modular Build sector is booming at the moment and there is nobody busier than this client of ours. Having recently secured several large projects in the Education, Healthcare, Student Accommodation and Commercial sectors we have been asked to supply a number of Project Leads to cover these works.
One of these roles is for a Senior Site Manager covering a School projects in Cornwall. The Senior Site Manager MUST have had experience taking projects out of the ground to build stage as a number 1 as heavy foundation and drainage works are involved. Reporting in to a Divisional Head, you we work and manage a top class site team on this challenging build.
Senior Site Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Senior Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 20 years career experience.
- Minimum 10 years No.1 PM experience working for a leading Main Contractor experience.
- Experience of leading projects up to 10m in value.
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - email@example.com.