Senior Site Manager.
job description.Our Client has recently secured a number of Industrial schemes for a high profile client
and they are currently looking for Experienced Site Managers that can be be a number two on these schemes. These schemes are all £20m+ and are across the the Berkshire, Oxfordshire, and Wiltshire regions
Senior Site Manager responsibilities:
- Programming amends
- Sub Contractor management
- H&S management
- Quality Control
- Client liaison
- Design input
- Solving Technical issues on site
- Driving project, leading from the front
- Recruitment where necessary
- Reporting upline to Project Manager.
Senior Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5-10 years Site Management experience
- Major Project experience working for a leading Main Contractor
- Degree educated or similar
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS.
- Good leader - can do, will do attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
The salaries, packages and career development opportunities on offer are market leading. If interested to find out more about this role e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: Lloyd.j@buildspaceuk. com