Senior Site Manager.
job description.Senior Site Manager opportunity with a dynamic Main Contractor!
This company has secured a variety of schemes of late and need two additional Senior Site Managers to over see a 5* Hotel cut & carve refurbishment. This is a £30m scheme that has its technical challenges. We are interested in speaking to candidates with similar project experience, that are good with sequencing and getting trades moving through a project.
Senior Site Manager responsibilities:
- Programming amends
- Sub Contractor management
- H&S management
- Quality Control
- Client liaison
- Design input
- Solving Technical issues on site
- Driving project, leading from the front
- Recruitment where necessary
- Reporting upline to Project Manager.
Senior Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5-10 years Site Management experience
- Major Project experience working for a leading Main Contractor
- Degree educated or similar
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS.
- Good leader - can do, will do attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working on hotel projects.
The salaries, packages and career development opportunities on offer are market leading. If interested to find out more about this role e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: Lloyd.j@buildspaceuk. com