Senior Site Manager.
job description.Our client is an up and coming Contractor in the UK, working on several industrial projects. As a ‘sheds specialist’, they are keen to interview the best candidates who have experience working on industrial projects. As a Senior Site Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day site management, report directly to the Project Manager.
Senior Site Manager Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the logistics of the site & subcontractors on a daily basis
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments etc.
- Chairing and attending regular site meetings.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis
- Coordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work
- Monitoring the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people
- Solving design and technical issues on site
The candidate will be required to have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Site Management
- Major Project experience would be desirable
- Steel Frame and industrial experience, with well-rounded construction knowledge
- Good eye for detail and ability to critique standards to ensure high quality finish
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS certified
Our client offers industry-leading project work, training, and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this project e-mail your CV to Sadek Rahman – email@example.com