Senior Site Manager.
job description.Our client is based in the Worcestershire, with projects in the surround area. They specialise in Industrial projects, so experience working on distribution centres or warehouses would be preferred for candidates interested in this opportunity. The business has been operating for over several years and have been successful in completing projects and winning new work as a result of this. Are you keen to work with a contractor that will both challenge and help you develop and progress your career?
Senior Site Manager Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the logistics of the site & subcontractors on a daily basis
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments etc.
- Chairing and attending regular site meetings
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis
- Coordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people
- Solving design and technical issues on site
- Interacting with the client and architect on a daily basis
- Reporting to the Project Manager
Senior Site Manager experience required:
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Site Management
- Main Contractor and/or Major Project experience on with £10m+ value
- Industrial project experience such as Distribution Centres or Warehouses is preferred
- Degree qualification or trade background would be ideal