Senior Site Manager.
£65,000 - £70,000
job description.Are you an experienced Senior Site Manager, an onsite No.1, looking to work on the biggest Distribution Centre and Data Centre projects?
Have you experience of working on major structural steel build projects for leading Main Contractors, taking projects from earthworks stage through to handover?
Are you keen to join a company that can offer you quality project work, first class training and industry leading career development opportunities?
If so, Build Space has just the role for you!
Senior Site Manager roles and responsibilities:
- Managing Subcontractors and Team members.
- Sitting on Progress / Client Meetings.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects, providing inputs.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Senior Site Manager requirements:
- Minimum 7 years Site Manager experience.
- Major project experience - No.1 Senior Site Manager on projects £15m+ in value.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS certified.
If you feel this Senior Site Manager position is of interest, drop myself a line at our London Bridge HQ.