Senior Site Manager.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
job description.Job Title: Senior Site Manager
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Type - Permanent
Salary- £65,000 Package
Overview: My Client is seeking a dynamic Project Manager for a £32m New Build Project. This role will be based out in Hemel Hempsted with lots of opportunity to grow with a dynamic team.
- Reporting directly into the on site Project Manager
- Experience of leading a construction team in the delivery of quality projects in tight time frames.
- Overseeing lifting operations and crane usage.
- Day to day reporting with the main contractor on site.
-Inspecting site and processed driven
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with senior members to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
- SMSTS, CSCS (Black/White) and First Aid certified
- Experience of leading projects up to £10m in value
-Working with Tier 1 contractors
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Dynamic, energetic and driven individual.
- Strong reporting skills
If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV to Kamal.email@example.com - Kamal Lal - 07584 663534