Senior Sustainability Manager.
job description.Arguably the most exciting Sustainability role in the market! Our client is an award winning Main Contractor with a turnover appraoching £300m per annum. Having enjoyed rapid growth and industry recognition, they are looking to add a Senior Sustainability Manager to their ranks. A directional, forward thinking business they are keen to be market leaders in the race to net zero carbon in the sectors in which they operate. This is a high profile role within the business, you will report directly to the Group Construction Director.
Senior Sustainability Manager responsibilities:
- Working with clients and external consultant to establish sustainability targets for each project.
- Contributing to Sustainability Project Control Groups on a regular basis to track key commitments across the projects, ensuring that management are aware of key risks and opportunities as the projects progress
- Input into the core documents required to take a project to site
- Input into the overall communications program for the projects to ensure that the sustainability vision is articulated and that best practice examples and key project successes are communicated to enhance company brand and perception within the local community, key stakeholders and broader industry
- Engage with industry working groups and partners (e.g. UKGBC) to ensure company involvement in key industry initiatives relevant to these projects and the business as a whole.
Senior Sustainability Manager experience required:
- Minmum 15 years Construction industry experience, with 5 years+ focussing on Sustainability.
- Track record of devising and implementing sustainability strategies for large, complicated projects at a strategic level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to influence and build rapport with clients and stakeholders
- A track record of developing and maintaining a strong network of consultants / experts
- Proven experience in managing budgets and P&L
- Proven experience in developing and executing business
This is a role that offers massive scope and opportunity, the techncial and career development on offer is second to none. The salaries, package and bonuses available are highly competitive.
If interested in this position, e-mail your CV to Dominic Coyne at the e-mail address: email@example.com.