Setting Out Engineer.
£275 per day
job description.Our client is a leading Construction Main Contractor specialising in major Design & Build projects across the UK. Having recently secured 2 x Residential Apartment Blocks project in South East London, we have been asked to supply an experienced Setting Out Engineer to set out these schemes. Reporting into a site based Project Manager you will be setting out and checking off the work of subcontractors.
Setting Out Engineer roles & responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out.
- Quality control.
- Producing RFI's & producing and closing out Client's
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is of the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Divisional Standards Manual.
Setting Out Engineer experience required:
- Minimum 5 years engineering experience.
- No.1 Engineer experience.
- CSCS Card
If you are interested in this Setting Out Engineer position e-mail your CV to Alex Poulter at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org