£250 per day
job description.One of our leading clients, a Top 25 Main Contractor, has asked us to supply them with an energetic and experienced Site Engineer for a large industrial new build distribution centre. The project is expected to go to site in September and will run for just over 12 months. If you were to perform well you could be kept on for the full project, and possibly for future projects that are coming up in the area.
Site Engineer Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out of projects
- Producing RFI's & producing and closing out Client's
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is to the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Client standards manual.
- Checking contractors submissions, drawings and calculations
- Reporting to the Project Manager and supporting Site Team.
- Keeping comprehensive records of works done and labour and plant returns.
- Assisting the Quantity Surveyor with respect to measurements and pay applications
Site Engineer experience required:
- Engineering related degree (or similar).
- Minimum 3 years of Site Engineer experience working on projects 10m+ in value.
- Good Main Contractor Experience.
- CSCS Card.
If interested in this Site Engineer position, e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: Lloyd.j@Buildspaceuk.com.