£350 per day
job description.We have a red hot requirement for a Freelance Site Engineer starting on project in Bracknell this week. Our client is a Tier 1 Main Contractor who has won several major projects over the last month or two.
Working on initial groundworks on site, this is a potential temp to perm role.
Site Engineer Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out of projects
- Producing RFI's & producing and closing out Client's
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is to the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Client standards manual.
- Checking contractors submissions, drawings and calculations
- Reporting to the Project Manager and supporting Site Team.
- Keeping comprehensive records of works done and labour and plant returns.
- Assisting the Quantity Surveyor with respect to measurements and pay applications
Site Engineer experience required:
- Engineering related degree (or similar).
- Minimum 3 years of Site Engineer experience working on projects £10m+ in value.
- Good Main Contractor Experience.
- CSCS Card.