£50,000 - £52,000
job description.Are you a Site Engineer keen to work on some of the biggest Construction projects in United Kingdom?
Would you like to work for a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor recognised as a global leader in both the Construction and Civil Engineering worlds?
Are you looking for industry leading career development opportunities?
If so, Build Space has the role for you!
Build Space partners with the UK's leading Main Contractors and we have some of the hottest roles in the market to fill right now.
We are looking for a Site Engineer to work on a major £100m+ project on the outskirts of Brighton.
Site Engineer roles & responsibilities:
- Supporting the Senior Project Team in the overall implementation of the engineering strategy and framework for the designated project.
- Managing materials, plant and labour within the allocated budget and resources, ensuring their safe, effective and efficient delivery of service on the project.
- Ensuring all systems, design information, procedures and quality systems are effectively communicated.
- Supporting the project delivery teams, verifying the work of others, providing technical support and ensuring programme targets are met.
- Performance reporting upline to Senior Project Team.
Site Engineer experience required:
- Minimum 5 years post qualified Site Engineer experience.
- Previous project experience up to £20m in value.
- Up-to-date knowledge of engineering and industry best practice.
- A degree in a relevant engineering discipline and a relevant professional qualification, such as MICE or MIStructE, or having an ONC/HNC is desirable.
- Valid CSCS card.
Industry leading salaries, packages, project work and career development opportunities on offer.