job description.Here at Build Space we have a fantastic chance to develop your career as a Site Manager with a Top Main Contractor. You will join a great team working on a challenging new build residential project in heart Slough. Working under a Project Director and Senior Construction Manager, you will be responsible for driving work on an 80 unit apartment block.
Our client is looking for ambitious, dedicated Site Managers. They have a track record of really developing their staff, this is a great career move.
Site Manager responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of the site including supervising and monitoring all operatives.
- Management of Health, Safety, Quality Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Preparing reports as required.
- Conducting H&S audits.
Site Manager experience required:
- Degree educated, desirable.
- 5 years Main Contractor experience.
- Extensive Major Project experience.
- Refurb and new build experience.
- Engineering background, desirable.
Our client offers excellent, salaries, packages and training.
If interested, e-mail your CV to email@example.com or give me a call at 07341 563 804.