£250 per day
job description.Our client is one of the UK's leading Modular Build Main Contractors with projects up and down the country. Having recently secured a 10m, new build education scheme in Northampton, we have been asked to supply a No.1 Senior Site Manager to deliver this high profile project. The Senior Site Manager MUST have had experience taking projects out of the ground to build stage as a number 1 as heavy foundation and drainage works are involved.
Reporting in to a Divisional Head, you we work and manage a top class site team on this challenging build.
Senior Site Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Able to manage logistics on site
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Working on a live environment
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Senior Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 20 years career experience.
- Minimum 10 years No.1 PM experience working for a leading Main Contractor experience.
- MUST have groundworks experience
- Experience of leading projects up to 10m in value.
- Previous Modular Build project experience - desirable.
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- SMSTS/CSCS/First Aid/IPAF and PASMA.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - email@example.com.