£250 per day
job description.Our client is a leading modular Main Contractor working on new build projects across the UK. They have a strong pipeline of secured work for 2021 and are currently looking for a Site Manager to oversee a modular build project based in London and South London
This is a freelance position for 4 months and will need solid Site Manager with heavy modular installation project experiance,
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Involvement in prestart meetings.
- Overall control of daily site activities.
- To communicate with subcontract trades for RAMs, prestart meetings, progress updates and sign off of works.
- To ensure close working relationship with client site team.
- To contribute towards site progress/update meetings.
- Ownership of snagging/handover process.
- Ownership of weekly site requisitions.
- Ownership of clear communication of all sub contract trade on site.
- Responsible for providing all requested weekly/monthly reports.
- To assist Support Officer in production of O&M manual.
- To assist Custom Care Liaison in arranging and carrying out onsite client training.
- Responsible for all onsite QSHE documentation and daily activities.
Site Manager Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years No.1 Site Manager Experience.
- Main Contractor experience.
- Modular or Prefabricated build project experience, preferably from a civils background.
- Strong Reporting / Paperwork / IT skills.
- SMSTS, First Aid, NVQ 6 CSCS certified is essential
- Must be DBS checked
- Good client facing skills.
Please note: You must be completely available throughout project.
If interested in this position please apply with your updated CV for the attention of Meera Patel at meera.p@buildspaceuk com