£240 per day
job description.Our client is a leading Modular Contractor working on new build projects across the UK are looking for a freelance Site Manager to oversee an Education project based in Oxford.
Please note this freelance position will be starting in May 2021 of a duration of 5 -7 months. We are looking for a Site Manager available throughout the project and with a NVQ 5/6 level CSCS card (Gold, Black or white)
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Involvement in prestart meetings.
- Overall control of daily site activities.
- Communicating with subcontract trades for RAMs, prestart meetings, progress updates and sign off of works.
- Ensuring there is a close working relationship with client site team
- Contributing towards site progress/update meetings.
- Ownership of snagging/handover process.
- Ownership of weekly site requisitions.
- Ownership of clear communication of all sub contract trade on site.
- Responsible for providing all requested weekly/monthly reports.
- Assisting Support Officer in production of O&M manual.
- Assisting Customer Care Liaison in arranging and carrying out onsite client training.
- Responsible for all onsite QSHE documentation and daily activities.
Site Manager Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years No.1 Site Manager Experience.
- Main Contractor experience.
- Modular or Prefabricated build project experience, ideally from a civils background.
- Strong Reporting / Paperwork / IT skills.
- SMSTS, First Aid, NVQ 6 CSCS certified is essential
- Must be DBS checked
- Good client facing skills.
If interested in this position please apply with your updated CV for the attention of Meera Patel at meera.p@buildspaceuk com