job description.Here at Build Space we have a fantastic chance to build your career as a Site Manager with a Tier 1 Main Contractor. Our client is looking for ambitious, dedicated Site Managers to join their team and work on a Multi Million Pound projects across the M4 corridor.
Our client has secured 4 x £10m+ projects and is looking for multiple Site Managers to join the team on these projects. We are looking for Site Managers from a Tier 1 Main Contractor background with major project experience.
Site Manager roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating potential sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
Site Manager experience Required:
- Steel frame new builds.
- Degree qualified or similar.
- CSCS/SMSTS/First Aid - Essential.
- Excellent communication / client facing skills.
- Innovative problem solver, "can do " attitude.
- Engineering background - Desirable.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Track record of success.
Our client offers great salaries, packages and career progression opportunities. If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: Lloyd.j@buildspaceuk. com