£250 per day
job description.The Offsite / Modular Build sector is booming at the moment and there is nobody busier than this client of ours. Having recently secured several large projects in the MOD, Education, Healthcare and Commercial sectors we have been asked to supply a number of Project Leads to cover these works.
One of these roles is for a Site Manager working on a government project based in Hampshire, The candidates will oversee initial land / topographical surveys. Project will be for 8 – 10 weeks long.
Site Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Site Manager experience required:
- MUST previously have had MOD security clearance or similar
-Minimum 20 years career experience.
- Minimum 10 years No.1 SM experience working for a leading Main Contractor experience.
- Experience of leading projects up to £10m in value
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org. Our client offers competitive salaries and packages and the chance to work on the highest profile Offsite Build projects in the UK.