£250 per day
job description.Our client is a reputable Modular Build Main Contractor working across multiple sectors. Working on a high profile project in London we have an urgent requirement for an experienced Site Manager for 4 months to help deliver this commercial project through.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company that is growing year on year.
Site Manager Responsibilities
• Reporting directly into the Construction management team
• Experience of leading a construction team in the delivery of quality projects in tight time frames.
• Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
• Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
•Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
•Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
• Solving all technical issues on site.
• Ensuring quality targets are met.
• Ensuring teams achieve and maintain high Health & Safety standards.
• Minimum 7 years career experience.
• NVQ 6 CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid certified
• Experience of running multiple concurrent projects - A mixture of new build and refurb project work is essential.
• Strong Contractual / Commercial awareness.
• Experience working with Traffic Management systems
• Modular build experience would be an advantage
• Good Client facing skills.
If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV for the attention of Meera Patel at the e-mail address: meera.p@buildspaceuk. com