£250 per day
job description.Our client is a main contractor in the UK who work on Refresh, Fit out and New Build projects in the Retail Construction sector. They have been awarded a 6-month build / refurb project in Stanstead and as such are on the hunt for a freelance Site Manager to assist in the delivery of the scheme. This is a great chance to get your foot in the door with a leading Main Contractor on a project running until Christmas.
Site Manager responsibilities:
- Programming amends
- Sub Contractor management
- H&S management
- Quality Control
- Client liaison
- Design input
- Solving Technical issues on site
- Driving project, leading from the front
- Recruitment where necessary
- Reporting upline to Project Manager.
Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5-10 years Site Management experience
- Retail experience is essential (Food retail is preferred)
- No.1 SM on Build / fit out projects up to £3m.
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking for your next contract, please email your CV to Rob Glaser @ Buildspace.