job description.Our client is a leading Modular Contractor working on new build projects across the UK. They have a strong pipeline of secured work for 2021 / 2022 and are currently looking for a Site Manager to oversee Projects within the Education framework in Essex and across UK.
This is your chance to work with an enormously growing modular build contractor. Reporting in to a Divisional Head, you we work with a top class site team on this challenging projects.
Site Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS, Pre Construction team to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 10 years career experience.
- Minimum 5 years No.1 SM experience working for a leading Main Contractor experience.
- Experience of leading projects up to £10m in value.
-Previous experience working with Education projects
- Previous Modular Build project experience - desirable.
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
-SMSTS / CSCS / First Aid and DBS certified
- Strong reporting skills.
Our client offers competitive salaries and packages and the chance to work on the highest profile Offsite Build projects in the UK. If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org.