£250 per day
job description.The Offsite / Modular Build sector is booming at the moment and there is nobody busier than this client of ours. We have been asked to supply a Site Manager to help lead this project through to complete handover. Reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager, you will be supported by strong site teams well used to this project.
Site Manager responsibilities:
- Building a new school, on the existing school grounds
- Decanting the staff and pupils into the new buildings
- Asbestos removal & demolition of the old buildings
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 10 years career experience.
- Experience of leading projects up to £10m in value.
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org