£160 per day
job description.Our client is one of the biggest names in construction, requiring no introduction. We have been asked to supply an experienced Site Supervisor to help deliver a high spec project based in Cornwall on a contracted basis. We are looking for a candidate from a trade or joiner background with an excellent eye for detail. You will work as part of top class project team.
Please note this project is at least 1 year long and will need someone that is available throughout the duration.
- Managing the delivery of work on site in terms of Quality.
- Producing (and regularly reviewing) short term programmes to ensure they are in line with the overall project programme.
- Working closely with the Site, Management Team to ensure that site controls are maintained.
- Daily / Weekly progress reporting up line to the Senior Project Manager / Project Director on each project.
- Minimum 3 years construction project experience.
- Experience working on project up to £10m projects.
- CSCS, SMSTS / SSSTS and First Aid at Work certified.
- Carpentry, Drylining, Painting & Decorating background preferred.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
If you are interested in this role then please forward your CV for the attention of Meera Patel at the email address email@example.com