STRUCTURED CABLING OPERATIVES.
£25-28k + bonus scheme + van + fuel card
job description.Structured Cabling Operative Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting into an Operations Manager and Site Agents, you will be required to connect external cabling works through the existing duct infrastructure of residential and commercial buildings.
- Good paperwork skills – managing job sheets / risk assessments / plant sheets / driver checks.
- Experience of risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on health and safety requirements and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the company assets and plant assigned to you for the purpose of performing your duties.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ensuring compliance with all current client processes and procedures
Structured Cabling Operative Experience required:
- Previous OPENREACH project experience – desirable.
- Proven experience of working within a Residential project environment.
- A good understanding and practical experience in cable installation and equipment fit out.
- Proven fibre splicing experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure and/or experience in FTTP network design.
- Excellent working knowledge of internal telecoms and/or electrical network installations.
- Prior installation experience of internal telecoms or electrical networks in MDUs/MBUs would be an advantage.
- Ability to read construction blueprints.
- Ability to complete installation job-packs including splicing schedules and as installed drawings.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A Full/clean driving licence would be essential.
- CSCS/CSR qualification – desirable.
- IPAF – desirable.