Technical Aftercare Manager.
London / South East
£60,000 - £65,000
job description.Our client, a Tier 1 Main Contractor, has an urgent requirement for a Technical Aftercare Manager working across London / South East. This is a mission critical role, managing any defect or warranty repairs needed across the business. We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills, you will be interfacing with clients, tenants, subcontractors and internal project teams to ensure any building issues are put right in a timely fashion to everybodies satisfaction. Strong M&E knowhow is an essential requirement for this role.
Technical Aftercare Manager reponsibilities:
- Providing technical advice and expertise on defect issues which occur and proposing appropriate resolution, including challenging clients and professional team where matters should be dealt with by the developer.
- Managing a caseload of disputed, complex or 'open' defects over a number of projects, liaising with the supply chain Project Team, Building Services Team, Directors to progress cases, providing regular updates and bringing them to a timely and satisfactory conclusion.
- Developing company policy and process on defect management where possible.
- Providing regular upline reporting to Construction Director on progress of defect resolution and stakeholder satisfaction.
Technical Aftercare Manager requirements:
- Minimum 3 years Aftercare / Defect Management / Customer Care experience.
- Excellent Technical experience with strong M&E knowhow.
- Strong reporting / communication skills.
- CSCS card.
The salary, package and career development potential on offer are very good. If interested in this position, e-mail your CV to Dominic Coyne at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org