Trainee Telecom Engineer.
job description.Want to be part of a journey? Want to challenge yourself? Build Space has just the job for you!
My client is a market leading tier 1 contractor. We have been asked to supply 10 – 15 Trainee Telecom Engineers looking for that next step in their careers! We are looking for bright, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals who are wanting to step into the Telecoms world and be a part of a company that allows for career progression. After 6 months, you will be fully qualify as a telecoms engineer.
This Trainee Telecom Engineer role offering the following:
- Trainee Telecom Engineer starting salary: £25,000 + Package
- Salary will rise to £30K after completing 6 month training programme
- Sick days are paid as statutory where applicable
- Training Depots: Essex and Suffolk
- A background in a telecom's environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Must have a full driving license
If interested, please email your CV to Jessica – Jessica.email@example.com.